Saturday, December 19, 2009

The blog that never was

I just erased about a paragraph about what a crappy day this was. Don't wanna preserve that for posterity. Mostly because it made me look bad, since it's my PMS ruining things. So let's move on to better things. It was sunny today and we went to the park and teased the geese. Simon wanted nothing to do with the geese, Heidi went over very slowly, Max thought he was brave until they started to charge. Only Spencer seemed completly unworried about them, and they must have realized it too because as soon as he headed for them, they backed off fast. We also made sugar cookies. It was everything I thought it would be. The kids loved it, and Heidi went around the neighborhood dropping off plates of cookies to her friends. I have a feeling it's gonna be an interesting two weeks

1 comment:

  1. the geese probably realized that Spencer would eat them if they didn't back off... fast

    ReplyDelete